First Table is a one-of-a-kind restaurant discovery platform that launched in beautiful Queenstown in 2014. Nearly nine years on, the business has grown into a global company with operations in New Zealand, Australia, the UK, Ireland, Canada, Indonesia and the Philippines.
Recently named Queenstown’s Supreme Business of the Year, as well as being awarded Excellence in Innovation and People’s Choice, at the RealNZ 2021 Queenstown Business Awards, you’ll be working with a high-performing team where collaboration is key.
With aspirations to be a market leader globally, this is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced startup environment and grow with an award-winning company. Our office is located in the heart of downtown Queenstown.
Learn more about our startup story here: www.firsttable.co.nz/our-story.
First Table is looking for a marketing assistant with a passion for writing and social media. Reporting to the brand and marketing executive and digital growth lead, this assistant role is responsible for (but not limited to):
- Supporting the marketing team with core day-to-day marketing administration to implement and maintain our global marketing strategy
- Assisting with brand and marketing campaigns across all six of our markets
- Writing clear, compelling and on-brand copy for digital channels, including but not limited to email marketing, website and app content, social media, paid media, giveaway promotions
- Assisting with social media management and content creation for the brand’s social media accounts – including sourcing and editing video and photo content, copywriting, scheduling, management and community engagement
- Collaborating with other departments on a variety of copywriting projects, including B2B content
- This role involves large amounts of marketing administration, so it is suitable for a marketing graduate looking for hands-on tech industry experience in a fast-growing company, or a candidate with 1 - 2 years of marketing experience seeking an opportunity within a tech lead company
- The position can be full-time or part-time (minimum of 20 hours required)
You will have:
- The right to work in New Zealand and be based in Queenstown
- The ability to manage day-to-day administrative tasks and keep on top of multiple projects
- A general understanding of brand and marketing strategies
- Strong time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- A team-focused approach with the ability to provide constructive feedback
- Passion for working in a fast-moving work environment
- A qualification in marketing or communications or relevant experience is desirable
In return First Table offers
- Employment at an award-winning global company
- The opportunity to be part of a team that is talented and passionate about what they do
- Part-time or full-time hours available - $28 per hour
- Opportunities for internal and external professional development
- Fun working environment and company culture, no day is dull!
- Social club and Friday night drinks
Apply for this role
Apply now with recent writing examples linked in your application. Successful applicants will be required to write content for a make-believe campaign. All applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Please send your application or requests for further information to Jess at email@example.com.
Join more than 700,000 diners who already ❤ First Table.
Join more than 1,400 restaurants who already ❤ First Table.